There are many ways to enjoy B.O.S.S. Bars®! Next time you’re craving a sweet yet nutritious treat, try this easy yummy recipe (it’s also gluten-free and dairy-free!)
- Remove ice cream from freezer and set out on the counter to thaw.
- While RESTORE® bars are still in package, roll out with a rolling pin until bar takes up entire package. Remove bar and continue rolling until it is about 1/4 inch thick *or until you have your desired thickness.
- Using a small glass or cookie cutter, cut out 2 circles and save the remaining RESTORE® bar for later use in granola, cereal, yogurt or for nibbling on while you finish!
- Spread nut butter on each half and then dollop ice cream on top. Enjoy!
- You may freeze the RESTORE® bar at this point, but when you take it out give it a few minutes to thaw! You can serve as a close faced but then eat as an open face! B.O.S.S. Bars® have a lot of integrity and do not break with the bite of ice cream.
Subscribe to B.O.S.S. Food Co.
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at B.O.S.S. Food Co.