There are many ways to enjoy B.O.S.S. Bars®! Next time you’re craving a sweet yet nutritious treat, try this easy yummy recipe (it’s also gluten-free and dairy-free!)
2 RESTORE® Bars
2 Tbsp favorite chocolate ice cream (Here we used non-dairy NadaMoo Gotta Do Chocolate)
1-2 tsp favorite nut butter (Here used Wild Friends Chocolate Almond Butter)
- Remove ice cream from freezer and set out on the counter to thaw.
- While RESTORE® bars are still in package, roll out with a rolling pin until bar takes up entire package. Remove bar and continue rolling until it is about 1/4 inch thick *or until you have your desired thickness.
- Using a small glass or cookie cutter, cut out 2 circles and save the remaining RESTORE® bar for later use in granola, cereal, yogurt or for nibbling on while you finish!
- Spread nut butter on each half and then dollop ice cream on top. Enjoy!
- You may freeze the RESTORE® bar at this point, but when you take it out give it a few minutes to thaw! You can serve as a close faced but then eat as an open face! B.O.S.S. Bars® have a lot of integrity and do not break with the bite of ice cream.