Production Team Member(s) – Food Industry
Join us in making the best bars on the planet!
• Producing our superfood bars, which includes accurate measuring of ingredients, some heavy lifting and mixing, operating machinery, etc.
• Packaging bars
• Dish washing and cleaning (including sweeping and mopping floors)
• Taking inventory and organizing ingredients in storage
• Maintaining production logs and food safety documentation
• Ensuring safety, quality and consistency throughout the production process
• Effectively communicating with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues, production problems, and equipment malfunctions.
• Demonstrating ability to be a “team player” by contributing to the team’s success and communicating effectively with other team members.
• Assuming additional responsibilities as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
• Food production experience and passion for the job (there is no heat involved in our process and hence no “cooking”)
• Ability to manually lift and move up to 50 lbs. frequently
• Ability to stand during entire shift
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, mix, pour and push frequently
• Understands that frequent hand washing will be required and job requires contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions
• Food Handler’s License and/or Food Manager Certification
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and maintain an effective working relationship with management and co-workers.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Must have reliable means of transportation to and from work
• High school diploma/GED
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume and a brief cover letter that simply includes your available hours and wage requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending a resume without this information may cause your application to be rejected.