Sales Intern – Summer 2019 – work from anywhere!
B.O.S.S. Food Co. is a rapidly growing natural CPG brand, supplying high-end retailers, food service and hospitality accounts across the country with premium functional superfood products. We are seeking two sales interns to assist with our launch of a new line of revolutionary nutrition bars this summer.
B.O.S.S. Sales Interns will gain valuable hands-on experience managing their own territories, and reporting to the CEO. These positions are self-employed contractor (1099) positions that are location independent, meaning that you can work from home and on your own time from anywhere in the country. In addition to the practical and transferable experience you gain in this role, you will have the opportunity to earn commissions on your sales.
Internship dates: June 3, 2019 – August 21, 2019 (flexible start and end dates)
• Identify and develop list of opportunities and prospects based on strategic sales plan
• Conduct research
• Coordinate phone meetings with potential customers
• Execute sales calls and follow-up communication
• Communicate sample requests, orders, feedback and questions to superiors in a timely manner
• Maintain database of contacts, meetings and outcomes
• Assist with sales and marketing projects as needed
Experience and Qualifications:
• Must be enrolled in an associates, bachelor’s or masters program in business, sales or marketing, or recent graduate
• Problem solving and analysis skills
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Results and detail oriented
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• A phone and computer will be required
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org