Prep Time: 20 minutes
A filling and nutrient dense truffle. If you use an all natural nut or peanut butter, be sure it is well mixed or your truffles will be a bit oily. Keep adding oat flour (or almond flour) until you have the right consistency.
2 SMILE® Bars
¼ cup coconut fat *cold
¼ cup peanut butter (or favorite nut butter)
Pinch of salt
¼ cup + 2 Tbsp GF oat flour (ground up
oats), or almond flour
15 g bittersweet chocolate bar, chopped
1 tsp coconut oil
6-7 small pinches Maldon sea salt
1. Break up the bar into small pieces. Add to a blender along with the coconut fat, nut butter, oat flour and salt.
2. Blend until a mealy mixture forms. Roll into 1 Tbsp balls and put in the freezer while you make the chocolate coating. Should make 6-7 truffles.
3. Combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in 15 second increments in the microwave. Stir with a fork between each set.
4. Once melted, take filling out of the freezer. Using a fork, gently roll in the chocolate until completely coated. Put on a parchment paper lined plate. Repeat for each truffle. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Put in the freezer for 10-12 minutes, or just until the coating has hardened. Remove and enjoy!
Subscribe to B.O.S.S. Food Co.
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at B.O.S.S. Food Co.